Enter the Daily Gift Card Giveaway. Earn surprise bonuses. Enjoy daily deals. Win a $500 epic VISA gift card!
Use your rewards to shop locally or online. There are over 500,000 ways to use them.
Use your rewards at your choice of popular national and local restaurants.
Use your rewards worldwide on hotels, resorts, and car rentals on your next trip or vacation.
© 2020 US Gas & Electric. All Rights Reserved.
U.S. Gas & Electric, Inc. Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
At the US Gas & Electric Program, our goal and commitment is to make your customer experience as successful and satisfying as possible, and to help you get the full value from your reward.
1. Actively enrolled accounts with a valid e-mail address are eligible to receive access to the U.S. Gas & Electric Rewards Program ("USG&E Rewards").
2. Once an account is enrolled, the USG&E Rewards will become available in the month of the account’s enrollment effective date. Internet access is necessary to access USG&E Rewards. Action is required on the part of the customer to access their rewards.
3. USG&E Rewards customers will receive $50 in "Shopping & Dining Dollars" each month. Rewards will become available in the same month of the account’s enrollment effective date. "Shopping & Dining Dollars" are promotional rewards. The "Shopping & Dining Dollars" are not gift cards, nor gift certificates, and have no cash value.
4. The energy product the account is enrolled in will determine the rewards available within the USG&E Rewards program.
5. Residential accounts enrolled in a Fixed Price/Fixed Term product are eligible to receive the monthly $50 Shopping & Dining Dollars Reward ("Reward Dollars") within their USG&E Rewards account at https://www.usganderewards.com.
6. Commercial accounts enrolled in a Fixed Price/Fixed Term, Variable, NYMEX or Wholesale Index product, are eligible to receive the monthly $50 in Shopping & Dining Dollars ("Reward Dollars") within their USG&E Rewards account at https://www.usganderewards.com.
7. The monthly $50 in Shopping & Dining Dollars ("Reward Dollars") provides customers savings, discounts, deals and coupons redeemable online. Customers can choose from local deals, local and national chain restaurants, hotels, movie theatres, products, gift cards, and more. A printer may be required to utilize those rewards that require printing a savings voucher.
8. There is no expiration date on the USG&E Rewards Program as long as the account remains actively enrolled or until the account is cancelled.
9. Upon cancellation, customers will still have access to any unused reward value accrued within the USG&E Rewards Program.
10. The USG&E Rewards Program provides $50 in Shopping & Dining Dollars ("Reward Dollars") per month (in total) for as long as the account is actively enrolled.
11. Customers are required to have a valid e-mail address in order to access their rewards.
12. Offers and terms and conditions vary by restaurant and/or retailer. Customers are encouraged to visit the http://www.usganderewards.com/ web site to find participating restaurants and/or retailers in their area and to read the individual terms before redeeming their reward(s).
13. The Shopping & Dining Dollars savings voucher once redeemed, is subject to the terms and conditions of the restaurant or retailer which may include the condition that a certain monetary value must be spent in order to redeem the certificate’s value; the condition that the savings voucher cannot be applied to sales tax or gratuities; or the condition that the savings voucher could be limited to certain party sizes. These are just examples and not representative of all conditions. Customers are encouraged to visit the http://www.usganderewards.com/ web site to find participating restaurants and retailers in their area and to read the individual terms before redeeming their savings voucher(s).
14. Once the Shopping & Dining Dollars value is redeemed for a specific restaurant or retailer, the savings voucher will have expiration dates per the terms and conditions of the restaurant or retailer.
15. Once the Shopping & Dining Dollars value is redeemed, the savings voucher cannot be credited back to the customer’s account even if the savings vouchers were unused by the customer or expired.
16. If the $50 in Shopping & Dining Dollars are not redeemed in a given month, the unused reward value will automatically roll over to the next month.
17. At the beginning of the following month an additional $50 in Shopping & Dining Dollars ("Reward Dollars") will be added to the customer’s account. An e-mail reminder will be sent to the e-mail address on file.
18. Customer’s can access their USG&E Rewards account using their email address or phone number, and their zip code. The account will automatically have an additional $50 in Shopping & Dining Dollars ("Reward Dollars") added each month.
19. The $50 in Shopping & Dining Dollars ("Reward Dollars") can be divided between different restaurant and/or retail locations at the customer’s discretion. For more information about the USG&E Rewards Program, customers may refer to the terms and conditions at https://www.usganderewards.com/#terms.
Reward Overview. The primary benefit of the US Gas & Electric Program is an enrolled customer’s receipt of, and ongoing access to free, promotional rewards, as defined below, given on enrollment and refreshed at regular intervals, good for use on the deals, products, etc. of the customer’s choice. This is an ongoing, accrued monthly benefit to the customer recipient. As a customer of the US Gas & Electric Program, your benefits may include shopping discounts, shopping deals, shopping rewards, shopping offers, shopping promotions, dining discounts, dining deals, dining rewards, dining offers, and dining promotions ("Reward Dollars"), depending on your customer status. Access to, and instructions regarding, your rewards are found within each of the specific reward benefit links found within the US Gas & Electric Program. All benefits within the program do require actions on your part, along with internet access, to claim and utilize them. Some benefits within the program may require a printer. We will provide you instructions for how to activate your Reward Dollars, which are not legal tender or currency, and have no cash value.
Your Account is Free. You understand that the US Gas & Electric Program is not charging you anything for the US Gas & Electric Program, and will never charge you anything for the US Gas & Electric Program, and that your access to the US Gas & Electric Program is free.
Action is Required to Claim Your Benefits. Action on your part is required to activate and claim your reward(s). Benefits associated with this reward will accrue/rollover from month to month.
Online Communication & Emails. The US Gas & Electric Program is an online reward program. You understand that the manner in which a customer activates their reward, accesses their reward and related benefits, redeems their reward and related benefits, and communicates with Customer Support, etc. is all online. By becoming a customer, you have agreed to receive emails from the US Gas & Electric Program associated with your account.
Cancelling The US Gas & Electric Program is Not Necessary. Because the US Gas & Electric Program is free, there is no reason for you to contact the US Gas & Electric Program to cancel your US Gas & Electric Program reward. If you do not like the US Gas & Electric Program, you can simply choose not to use the US Gas & Electric Program. If you were given access to the US Gas & Electric Program as a result of your affiliation with or purchase from some third party entity, and wish to inquire about that affiliation or purchase, you should contact that third party entity directly.
No Warranty/Limitation of Liability. You agree that the US Gas & Electric Program, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of its officers, directors, owners, and employees, along with the provider/host/administrator of the Site ("Company Parties") are not responsible or liable for any benefits, goods or services provided by any participating vendors. If you have any claims relating to such benefits, goods or services provided by a participating vendor, you agree to make your claim against the vendor providing the benefit, good or service. You will not consider the Company Parties (and the Company Parties will not be construed as) a party to such transactions, whether or not Company parties may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with such transactions, and the Company Parties will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to the transactions. The Company Parties assume no responsibility for the payment of, or contribution to, any use or sales tax on the benefits, which may be imposed by taxing authorities, and such taxes, to the extent imposed, shall remain your sole responsibility or that of the provider of the benefits, as the case may be.
This Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis with no warranties whatsoever. THE COMPANY PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR RELATED INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU FROM COMPANY OR FROM OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE OR THE PARTICIPATING VENDORS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THIS SITE OR OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY PARTIES’ LIABILITY EXCEED WHAT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE MONTHLY SHOPPING & DINING DOLLARS REWARD PROGRAM OR TO THE COMPANY PARTIES (WHICH IS NOTHING), AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, THIRD PARTY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, EVEN IF COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend the Company Parties from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees and expenses) arising from your improper use of this Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or the infringement or use of any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined herein).
Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites. The Company Parties does not control such other web sites and is not responsible or liable for the availability thereof or the products, services or other materials contained on such web sites. The Company Parties shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss incurred or suffered by any user in connection therewith. Your access and use of linked web sites, including the products, services and materials therein, is solely at your own risk.
Intellectual Property. You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Company Parties own all right, title and interest in and to this Site, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights. You acknowledge that all marks that appear throughout the Site belong to the Company Parties, or the respective owners of such marks, and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout the Site without the express written consent of the Company Parties or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is prohibited.
Severability/Waiver. In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or appointed arbitrator, such determination shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision herein. The failure by us to exercise rights granted to us hereunder upon the occurrence of any violations set forth in this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such rights upon the recurrence of such violation.
Arbitration. All legal issues arising from or related to the use of your account and this Site shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware applicable to contracts entered into and wholly to be performed within Fairfield County, Connecticut. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of another party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Connecticut, in Fairfield County and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into in any state or federal court in Connecticut having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the applicable law on statute of limitations, demand for arbitration with the AAA must be filed within ONE (1) YEAR after the date the party asserting the claim first knows or reasonably should know of the act, omission or default giving rise to the claim; and there shall be no right to any remedy for any claim not asserted within that time period. (If applicable law prohibits a one-year limitations period for asserting claims, the claim must be asserted within the shortest time period in excess of one year that is permitted by applicable law.) The use of your account and this Site and the terms of this Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Delaware and the Federal Arbitration Act, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. By using the Site and thereby agreeing to the Agreement, you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Connecticut.
Assignment. We may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns and licensees.
Feedback. If you have comments on the Site or ideas on how to improve it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that by doing so, you also grant the US Gas & Electric Program permission to use and incorporate your ideas or comments into the Site without compensation. Customer Service. If you have any questions or concerns about your account and/or the Site, contact us at email@example.com.We are glad to help. For full contact information for Customer Service, visit: https://www.usganderewards.com.
Your US Gas & Electric Rewards account means you're entitled to premium shopping discounts and savings that could help you save each month. Customers are encouraged to take advantage of exclusive discounts, coupons, tips and tricks, helpful articles, promo codes, restaurant search tools, and more! There are thousands of ways to save with US Gas & Electric Rewards. Plus, your account includes bonus savings on shopping, travel, groceries, home, auto, entertainment, and much more!
You can use your US Gas & Electric Rewards account to save on over 500,000 deals. Choose from 330,000 local deals, 85,000 local and national chain restaurants, 25,000 hotels, 20,000 movie theatres, 4,000 products, gift cards, and more. Savings on well-known retail brands include Nike, Lacoste, Kate Spade, and Under Armour. Great local deals at the salon, dry cleaner, car washes, movie theatres, or driving range. Great local shopping deals like BJ's, Michaels, Office Depot, GAP or Payless.
There are over 85,000 different restaurants that participate in the program. To check out the options in your area, login to your account, click "Save When Dining" and enter your zip code to find restaurants in your area.
Yes! There are over 330,000 local stores that participate in the program. Brand name retail stores like Office Depot, Payless, Barnes & Noble, and more. Plus, great local deals at the salon, dry-cleaning, car washes, or the movies.
Yes! There are thousands of online shopping options included in the program. Save on popular brands like Nike, Sony, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Lacoste, Sonos, The North Face, or Under Armour.
In most cases, yes. Your Reward Dollars aren’t quite cash. Instead, they are Reward Dollars you can use to get exclusive deals, discounts, and VIP savings in over 500,000 ways. For example, you can use your Reward Dollars for things like a free cup of coffee or a free appetizer, a buy-one-get-one-free meal at a restaurant, discounts on hotels, savings on online shopping, deals at local stores and shops, and so much more. Plus, your Reward Dollars are bankable and never expire!
Typically, if you're not able to access your account, it's because you're entering your Login information incorrectly. Click here to login, enter your Phone Number or Email Address and Zip/Postal Code to access your reward. If you are still having trouble, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
Every day at 3pm EST, US Gas & Electric Rewards offers a new online shopping daily deal. Enjoy special offers for 50%, 60% or 70% off! These limited time offers can sell out quickly, so make sure you act fast!
One of the best and most popular benefits of the reward program is a Daily Gift Card Giveaway. Every day we give away a free gift card. That's 365 free gift cards every year! The Daily Gift Card Giveaway runs from 9am EST to 9pm EST every day. As an active reward customer, you're eligible to enter the Daily Gift Card Giveaway every day, and your entry is always free. All you need to do is login to your reward account between 9am EST and 9pm EST and click "Enter" in the Daily Gift Card Giveaway area, and you'll be automatically entered in that day's Daily Gift Card Giveaway. It's that easy! At 9pm EST a winner is automatically selected from among that day's entries, and a "Congratulations" email is automatically emailed to them with details about their gift card. We do not email people who do not win the Daily Gift Card Giveaway. So, if you're wondering if you won the Daily Gift Card Giveaway, check your email. If you didn't get a "Congratulations" email, that means you didn't win. But you can always try again tomorrow!
US Gas & Electric recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided to us and to the providers and partners associated with US Gas & Electric through the use of our services and related websites. We created the following policy guidelines with a fundamental respect for your right to privacy to guide our relationship with our users, visitors, customers, or any other consumers who use any of the websites, services, or benefits (collectively or individually, "you", "your", or "Consumers")., framed in pages, co-branded microsites, services, or applications owned or provided to them by US Gas & Electric (the "Sites").
1. The Information US Gas & Electric Collects
US Gas & Electric may collect information before or after you sign up, place an order, submit information, or redeem benefits.
- Consumer Provided Information: When you visit the Sites, you may provide to US Gas & Electric what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, and home/mobile telephone number, etc.). In addition, you may have the option of providing us with certain demographic information about yourself (such as age, gender, household compensation, interests, zip code, state, shopping habits, etc.).
- "Cookies" Information: When you visit the Sites, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. US Gas & Electric uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Sites. These persistent cookies can be removed, but each web browser is a little different. So, please review your browser "Help" file to learn the correct way to modify your cookies setup.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you use the Sites or open one of our emails, we may record certain data using technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons," cookies (discussed above), IP addresses, unique "device IDs" (similar to IP addresses), and log files. "Automatically collected" data includes Sites use activity, web browser type, the website that referred you to us, the web pages you viewed on the Sites, and the dates and times that you visited the Sites.
- Provider Provided Information: When US Gas & Electric connects you with various benefits and services provided on the Sites, sometimes, it may share unique identifiers with those benefit and service providers (customer number, zip code, etc.) in order to facilitate the Consumer's access to the benefits and services.
2. The Way US Gas & Electric Uses Information
- US Gas & Electric uses the information that we collect to operate, maintain, and provide to you all of the benefits and services found on the Sites associated with your account, and for other non-marketing or administrative purposes such as notifying you of major service updates, sending you messages from the Sites, or for customer service purposes.
- US Gas & Electric uses all of the information that we collect from our Consumers to understand the usage trends and preferences, to improve the way the Sites work and look, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, and to create new features and functionality.
- US Gas & Electric uses "automatically collected" data to (a) process and record services, benefits, and bonus use and redemption activity; (b) store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use the Sites; (c) provide custom, personalized coupon promotions, advertisements, content, and information; (d) monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; (e) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (f) process billing activity on your behalf.
- US Gas & Electric will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information that you provide directly to us to send promotional or marketing messages from third parties unless that is disclosed to you or unless you are provided an opt-out option.
3. When US Gas & Electric Discloses Information
- We do not share "personally identifiable" information with other third-party organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your consent except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-out.
- We may disclose Customer information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Customer information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Clients from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Sites; and to protect against fraudulent uses, the rights, property, or personal safety of US Gas & Electric, our Clients, or others.
4. Your Choices
We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. If you no longer wish to receive our email alerts and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each email or communication, by doing so when logged in as a customer, or you may contact us using the online Customer Support tools.
In some cases if you decline to share personal information on the Sites US Gas & Electric will not be able to provide certain services to you on the Sites. You may update, correct, or delete your personal information and preferences at any time by going to the edit profile section of the Sites. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to personal information or before making corrections. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
5. Third-Party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
6. Our Commitment to Data Security
US Gas & Electric uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. WE CANNOT, HOWEVER, ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO US Gas & Electric, AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. Once we receive your transmission of information, US Gas & Electric makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
7. Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, US Gas & Electric does not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the US Gas & Electric Sites are structured to attract anyone under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Sites at any time or in any manner. If US Gas & Electric learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Sites without verified parental consent, then US Gas & Electric will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
8. Special Note to International Users
9. In the Event of Merger or Sale
In the event that US Gas & Electric is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Consumers as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
11. Effective Date, Date Last Modified
We’re looking forward to helping you today! First, we need to verify your account. Please enter your phone number or email address and your zip or postal code below to get started.
We weren’t able to confirm the reward account info you provided. Don’t worry – we’re still glad to help. Click here to use our account retrieval tool.
If you have a question about your energy service, billing account, or cancelling, please see below for contact information.
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6:30pm EST
Fill out the form below and we’ll get you an answer ASAP!